We will be setting sail on the Celebrity Millennium. This Cruise ship will let you discover Alaska up close and give you several opportunities to snap the perfect picture of their majestic glaciers and wildlife.
- Menus inspired by, and sourced from, the incredible regions we visit.
Millennium fitness facilities feature a jogging track, sport court, and a full suite of state-of-the-art cardio, core, and weight training equipment for every fitness level.
- Guests are invited to indulge their mind, body and spirit with state-of-the-art fitness facilities with soaring floor-to-ceiling windows, and a variety of spa amenities and offerings on board.
All staterooms include maid service twice daily, 100% cotton linens & towels, hair dryer, plentiful storage space in bathrooms, interactive flat screen TVs, individual safe and mini bar.
- A Rooftop Terrace creates a chic new area with a soundscape, and movie screen, where you can kick back and catch a flick under the stars with theme cocktails and snacks (our new A Taste of Film experience). The inviting scene welcomes you with cozy new furnishings and artistic elements. It’s the trendiest hot spot at sea.
- The Metropolitan Main Dining Room is the centerpiece of our immersive and enriching range of culinary experiences. An unparalleled wealth of choices every evening. Working literally around the clock, the galleys delight in sending out artfully presented dishes, every delicate micro-green garnish perfectly in place.
YOUR TRIP SUMMARY
GETAWAY TO ALASKA
MAY 10-17, 2018 | 7 Nights | Alaska
All prices reflect a 4% discount for full payment via check.
A full deposit of $250.00 per person is required upon registration.
Within 180 days prior to trip on 11/11/2018, we need to receive a total of 50% of the amount owed.
Final payment for the trip is due on 01/25/2019.
TOTAL PRICE PER PERSON
Based On Double Occupancy
Friday, May 10
Vancouver, BC (Canada)
We will depart on Celebrity Cruise Lines’ Millennium ship from the port in Vancouver, Canada at 4:30 pm
(Transfer not provided to port. MUST ARRIVE AT THE PORT BEFORE NOON).
Saturday, May 11
Inside Passage (Cruising)
This complex labyrinth of fjords, bays, and lush green islands in Alaska is home to an abundance of wildlife, including orca, mountain goats, bald eagles, bears, puffins, sea otters and much more.
Sunday, May 12
The ship will arrive at 7:00am and will depart at 3:00pm
Known as the ‘Salmon Capital of the World’, Ketchikan is also the ancestral home of the Tlingit people, who have carved the world’s largest collection of totem poles. If you’re up for an adventure, take a canoe and nature trail excursion through the rain forest or a wilderness exploration followed by a sumptuous crab feast you’ll long remember.
Monday, May 13
Icy Strait Point (Alaska)
The ship will arrive at 10:00am and will depart at 8:00pm
For thousands of years, the Tlingit Indians have called this place home. Located near the city of Hoonah, and home to a historic cannery, Icy Strait Point also offers travelers the chance to view wildlife like humpback whales, orcas, seals, eagles, and brown bears, or to explore monuments to the region’s fishing heritage.
Tuesday, May 14
The ship will arrive at 7:00am and will depart at 9:30pm
Here’s your chance to take a glacial dogsled adventure in Alaska’s capital, where cultured sophistication meets the ruggedness of the Last Frontier.
Wednesday, May 15
The ship will arrive at 7:00am and will depart at 4:00pm
The great Klondike Gold Rush lives on in Skagway’s charming downtown of restored 19th-century buildings and its historic railway. Head to Klondike Gold Rush National Park Museum for an in-depth look at Klondike and the two routes out of Skagway – Chilkoot Pass and White Pass. From the vintage train, admire the mountains and see the 1898 trail that fortune seekers traveled on foot.
Thursday, May 16
Hubbard Glacier (Cruising)
On your cruise to Hubbard Glacier, enjoy incredible picture-perfect views of this glorious mount of ice from about every angle on your ship. Named after Gardiner Hubbard, the founder and president of the National Geographic Society, Hubbard Glacier is the longest tidewater glacier in the world.
Friday, May 17
The Millennium ship will arrive to the port in Seward at 5:00am. Following breakfast, we will disembark.
Seward is a rustic port town whose grand terrain will leave you breathless. The pristine wilderness is home to nesting seabirds, countless islands, wetlands, and breathtaking views. And, as the gateway to the Kenai Fjords National Park, the Harding Icefield — an expanse of ice and snow created over 23,000 years ago — is easily within reach and culminates in 40 glaciers that dramatically calve into the sea.
Ready to start Planning
Ocean View with Veranda Stateroom
Cruise Only package per person in double occupancy is US $1,489.00
Private sanctuaries where you’ll enjoy both in and outdoor space–relax in the spacious lounge or step outside to linger over morning coffee or wonder at evening sunsets.
Ocean View Stateroom
Cruise Only package per person in double occupancy is US $979.00
Staterooms with large windows and a sitting area where you can kick back and relax after a day that has been as busy or relaxing as you want it.
Cruise Only package per person in double occupancy is US $649.00
Stateroom with ample living space with a sofa and sitting area – a home away from home.
Ready to start Planning
PRICE & DETAILS
Departure From: Vancouver, Canada
Travel Dates: May 10-17, 2019
Trip Price Per Person*
|Ocean View with Veranda Stateroom||$1,489.00|
*Based on Double Occupancy
Because the price of the stateroom is based on double occupancy, single passengers will be charged the same rate as two passengers.
Important Booking Information
- All prices already reflect a 4% discount for full payment via check.
- A full deposit of $250.00 per person is required upon registration.
- Within 180 days prior to trip on 11/11/2018, we need to receive a total of 50% of the amount owed.
- Final payment for the trip is due on 01/25/2019.
- 7 night Cruise-only from Vancouver, Canada on the Celebrity Millennium
- Full board (three delicious meals daily on board)
- Access to all the ship’s amenities as advertised
- Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses
- Transfers to Port or Airport
- Shore Excursions
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages, specialty coffees, sodas, etc.…
- Personal expenses
- Laundry service
- Any additional item not described on “Included”