We will be setting sail on Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas. This cruise ship has been newly amplified and is back with better-than-ever thrills. A new bungee trampoline experience, to batter fried goodness at the new poolside Fish & Ships seafood spot, where you’re in for endless sights, tastes, and new experiences.
Adventure and thrills on The Perfect Storm with dueling waterslides.
A wide variety of Complimentary dining with delicious options for everyone, including Sorrento’s Pizza.
- World Class Specialty dining options-extra fee required-to include Chief’s Table and Izumi- an exotic Asian-inspired dining experience.
- Activities and Shows to include Spa & Fitness Center and Piano sing-alongs.
YOUR TRIP SUMMARY
Stranahan High School
50 Year Class Reunion
Mar 7 – 12, 2020 | 5 Days | Eastern Caribbean
STARTING PRICE PER PERSON
Based On Double Occupancy
Saturday, March 7
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- We will depart on Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas, from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida at 4:30pm.
- Check in any time after 12:00pm.
Sunday, March 8
- Can’t miss these favorite things to do or many other choices for all ages!
- Hang ten, seven days a week! Catch a ride onboard with Flow rider, their 40 free long surf simulator, or cheer on friends from the stadium seating, with prime wipeout views!
- The Perfect Storm, a twisting turning adventure! Plunge through three stories of twisting and turning thrills to the bottom of the dual racer slides Typhoon and Cyclone.
- There will also be a Cocktail Party and Class Photo, (time will be advised later).
Monday, March 9
- The ship will arrive at 7:00am and depart at 3:00pm
- So many things to do! Paradise Found, where adventure abounds!
- This is a private resort, where you can set your own schedule. You can thrill by doing a zip line over water or chill by napping in a private bungalow overlooking Nellie’s beach.
- You can feast on local cuisine and of course time for shopping from locally made souvenirs, crafts, and paintings in the Artisan’s Village.
Tuesday, March 10
- The ship will arrive at 8:30am and depart at 4:30pm.
- You can climb a waterfall by taking an excursion to Ocho Rios to experience Dunn’s River Falls or do tubin’ and cruisin’ by heading to one of the many rivers on an inner tube.
- You can also do a shore escape by heading to Burwood Beach that is perfect for off the beaten path beachcombing.
- You want to be sure to try some of the local cuisine, such as Jamaican Patties and have a cup of Blue Mountain Coffee.
Wednesday, March 11
- So many things to do from place to try for the Foodies, or relaxing at the Spa receiving one of the many treatments.
- Games and activities are always in store for everyone!
Thursday, March 12
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- The ship will arrive in Ft. Lauderdale at 7:00am.
Ready To Start Planning?
$569.00 Per Person*
Private sanctuaries where you’ll enjoy both in and outdoor space-step outside to linger over morning coffee or wonder at evening sunsets.
$529.00 Per Person*
Stateroom with ample living space with a sofa and sitting area. Includes porthole or window.
$419.00 Per Person*
Stateroom with ample living space with a sofa and sitting area-a home away from home.
*All staterooms are based on double occupancy.
Ready To Start Planning?
PRICE & DETAILS
Departure From: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Travel Dates: Mar 7 – 12, 2020
Trip Price Per Person*
*Based on Double Occupancy Please Note Because the price of the stateroom is based on double occupancy, single passengers will be charged at the same rate as two passengers.
Important Booking Information
- A full deposit of $100.00 per person is required upon registration.
- Second payment of 50% of total amount of cruise per person is due by 08/09/2019.
- Final payment for the trip is due by 12/06/2019. Thereafter, a late payment fee of US$ 100.00 will be assessed.
- 5-day Cruise-only from Ft. Lauderdale, on Royal Caribbean’s Independence of the Seas
- Full board (three delicious meals daily on board)
- Access to all the ship’s amenities as advertised
- Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses
- Transfers to Port or Airport
- Shore Excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages, specialty coffees, sodas, etc.….
- Personal expenses
- Laundry service
- Any additional item not described on “Included”